Sunday, June 9, 2013

What trash fish have I been fishin lately?


I've been trying to go carp fishing lately but the only thing I was catching in my carp swim is ducks and frogs. In terms of feeding, I think it depends on how the season has been because last fall I was catching a lot more and it was definitely a hotter year than this year.


I've probably caught about 4 of these so far lol, but don't worry none of them get hooked because of the hair rig I run on my hook; they just get tangled and I got to reel them in and untangle them.

What I have been doing is fishing for some squawfish and some sucker fish or anything else that eats these bread balls, no pun intended. It’s awesome because the squawfish I’ve been catching have been averaging around 16 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment