Friday, June 21, 2013

299 Fish

I decided to challenge myself and see how much fish I can catch for 3 hours. Luckily, bluegill and small bass are really aggressive!
 
 
Picture on the left: Caught around 90...Picture on the right: Caught over 200+ bluegill
 
Look what a Beaver did

 
Look at those colors!
 
 
After I went sunfish and small bass fishing for 2.5 hours, I decided to hit up Salish Ponds for more small fish fun; but I managed to stop by Chinook Landing just to see how the backwaters were doing. Luckily, I was in for a suprise and managed to catch 5 Carp! Too bad my phone was dead by now from recording videos of sunfish. Anyways, the Carp were around 7 lbs each. In the end, I caught 294 sunfish and small bass in 2.5 hours; then caught 5 Carp in an hour. So 299 fish in 3.5 hours which is not bad.
 
So the next day I wanted to catch some Carp again, but instead, this happened:
I bet you can't guess what did this to me. Definitely Karma for tormenting so much fish the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment