Monday, June 10, 2013

Epic Carp fishing!


Here is a nice Carp I caught sight fishing with my corn rig! Definitely the strongest sight fished Carp I ever caught so far, and she made my fishing reel sing! Another thing I love about this Carp is that I caught this one during the hardest Carp fishing month ever: DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! Sight fishing for Carp is the most nerve wracking thing you can do that will TEST your patience. I managed to land 6 of these babies:

 
On another fishing trip, I had an even MORE EPIC day than the sight fishing for carp last December. I caught over 20+ Carp at Kelley Point Park!!!!!! So far, I've only caught more than twenty carp on one other trip, and that was at Salish. Here are some pictures of this truly EPIC fishing trip:



 
I need a belt and a net:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment