Sunday, June 8, 2014

Rig that will catch you carp

Two things I've been doing lately. One is catching more carp, and two, selling my Igquick Rigs. The rigs work really great, and have landed a lot of Personal Bests from lots of my "clients". 

If you purchase from me, I can help guide you to more secret tips, tricks, and fishing spots. I am selling them for a dollar per rig with a minimum purchase of 5 dollars. Purchase 10 rigs and get 1 free!

Check out the videos below which shows the rigs, some testimonial catches, and how it works.


@Troutier Bassier at http://fishoregon.blogspot.com/ with a nice 22 LB PB

18 LB PB and Lake Record

16 LB PB

18 LB Lake Record

My PB and Lake Record

So contact me if you're interested. If you live far, I can make an ebay listing. 

Tight Lines


No comments:

Post a Comment