Monday, January 6, 2014

Fishbrain

I've been harping on and on about the new River Monsters+ app, but I downloaded an alternative app that is made by the same makers. I did this because I wasn't able to make any comments on River Monsters+ for some stupid reason which I couldn't figure out. 

Anyways, as you've probably already read the title, it's call Fishbrain. The app is EXACTLY like the other app and I mean EXACT! The only difference is I COULD FINALLY MAKE COMMENTS ON FISHBRAIN. Both the apps are so related to each other that when i downloaded Fishbrain, all my information on the River Monsters+ app synced to Fishbrain which is really convenient. 

I've attached a few pics on what Fishbrain looks like but only a "few" because both apps are the same except the names. Plus, part of this post was made using my blogslot app, and it wouldn't let me move around these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment