Tuesday, November 5, 2013

River Monsters+ App

Just showing off a somewhat new App called the River Monster+ App. It's basically like the Facebook App but for fishing.

A new characteristic is that it shows the biggest fish of a species in a specific waterway.


This is one of the first pics I saw from the app. This guy logged in where he caught and how he caught this magnificent beast
Here is the 25 lber I caught at Salish Pond using a white hair rigged bread ball dipped in strawberry syrup, and the 18 lber I caught at Chinook Landing Backwaters using corn, but I got lucky and snagged it instead. Basically what happened is I left my bait out there for like 30 minutes, and when I decided to leave, I picked up the rod and jerked it and it felt like I snagged something, until it started pulling a little then swam directly at me, then exploded left for two minutes straight. I'll upload the full/long/agonizing long video soon. The crowns in the pics represent the biggest fish of its species at that specific waterway aka the king of the water.

So far I've been fishing the Columbia Slough a lot lately but I haven't yet caught "the king of carp". I know so far that the biggest Carp caught off the slough is a 18 lber, unless you guys have proof of something bigger.

Here is a picture of the feed. The feed is practically exactly like Instagrams feed but the left navigation box which I'll show in a bit is like facebook apps left navigation box
You can click analyze to see other locations where this lure has worked or look up all the catches that have been caught with the lure.

Here is a pic of a fish caught and shown in the feed along with comments. For some reason the new update is not letting me reply or comment others...

It's cool how it logs in where your at in a fishing trip like a GPS and shows the weather, water temperature, and your type of bait.
Here is the left navigation box that looks like the one in the facebook app.
Here are some pictures of some catches

So join the River Monsters+ App/follow me and follow me on Instagram at igquick

tight lines

No comments:

Post a Comment