Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Carp Climax

It's been WAY TOO long since I caught a Carp. I haven't caught one since Spring I think. I was going to go bluegill fishing one day, but when I got to my fishing spot, I noticed the fishing rod was broken.

So today I went Common Carp fishing and managed to catch I think 7 of them in around 2 hours of fishing. They were around 6 lbs, and I don't know specifics since I didn't weight them. Chinook Landing is a weird place to fish at. The bite definitely correlates to the water level in a weird way in its sloughs. Once the bite turns off, I have to avoid that place for 6 days to let the water either rise or recede. After that, fish on!

Here is a video that contains one of the fish secreting its juices onto my arm in which I didn't even notice but was laughing at the dripping from the fish. The second part of the video is just me releasing one of the Carp. I know this video may be a little disturbing to some, but I thought it was halarious. I was dying of laughter when I noticed it in the video footage at Carl's JR:







No comments:

Post a Comment